« Starting The Normalization Of Polygamy | Main | Another No-Knock Disaster? »
I've had a number of requests from CQ readers and fellow bloggers here in the Southern California area to find a time to get together. With the family obligations, it's going to make it difficult to find time, especially since the First Mate has three dialysis runs this week. However, that does allow us a window of opportunity, if people can make it out to Orange County on Friday. Since the FM will be dialyzing between 10-1:30, we could get together for a lunch at the El Torito restaurant in Fullerton, perhaps starting at 11:30 am. If you have any interest in this, leave a comment or drop an e-mail with the subject "CQ Lunch". Let's see what we can put together.
UPDATE: Okay, we're definitely going to do this. I'll need RSVPs by Thursday so I know what to tell the restaurant. I'm looking forward to it!
UPDATE II: The place we're going to meet is the El Torito on Harbor Boulevard and Orangethorpe in Fullerton. It's on the northwest corner, next to the In-N-Out (which I had yesterday!). I'll start getting a count of attendees and give them a warning of our arrival later today or tomorrow. I hope to see a lot of CQ readers there!Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!