« Bush, The Internationalist? | Main | Movie Review: Casino Royale »
I'll be visiting Hugh Hewitt today at his studio, and I might appear on the air, depending on what Hugh has planned. In any case, be sure to tune in to Hugh's show today and every day between 3-6 pm PT. He's the national radio host most engaged with the blogosphere, and one of the nicest people you'll ever want to meet.
UPDATE: Just got home from Hugh's studio in Orange County, and I hope you all had a chance to listen to the show. Hugh had both the FM and I on for the first two hours, along with Michael Totten and Walid Phares on the phone. He gets the best guests and best information; Michael had plenty of context for the events in Lebanon. I'll write more about it after dinner.
UPDATE II: One of the qualities that Hugh's listeners comprehend almost immediately, but that his critics almost always miss, is the joy that he brings to his work. When you get a chance to work with him, it's obvious. He's smiling and laughing throughout the show, bantering good-naturedly with Duane, Andy, and his interns. It's not at all like the caricature of radio hosts, especially those on the Right. It's a lot of fun being in the middle of all that -- and the FM and I had a blast today. Hope you did, too.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!