« LA Times: Newspaper Or Propaganda Repeater? | Main | Racists And Buttheads And Lawyers, Oh My »
It's not often that someone can blow into a town and have lunch with a couple of dozen friends that one has never seen before. Blogging, however, opens some pretty unusual doors, and today I got to spend a few hours with some terrific people. We had an informal meeting of CQ readers at the El Torito Restaurant in Fullerton, enjoying lunch and some great conversation. Of course, the CQ community includes some pretty impressive bloggers, such as Patterico, Mike Lief, Darleen Click, the Grumpy Old Man, NZ Bear, OC Chuck, and Achillea. It boasts equally impressive readers and commenters, and I'm happy we got the chance to get together. For such short notice, we got quite a few people together -- I think the final count was 22.
For all of those who made the time to join me, I thank you for spending a little time getting to know one another today. For those who couldn't do it today, I hope we get another chance in the future. In the meantime, here are a couple of snapshots of the party today for everyone's enjoyment.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!