« Postponing The Immaterial | Main | Trimming The Tree »
Mitch and I will be on the air at 1 pm CT for the Northern Alliance Radio Network. We'll be discussing the remarkable reform efforts of the Democrats as they prepare for their new majority status in Congress, the Flying Imams, Keith Ellison's use of the Qur'an for his oath of office, and perhaps even the cultural implications of the Britney-Lindsay-Paris Axis of Beavil. Be sure to tune into AM 1280 The Patriot, or listen to the Internet stream from the station if you're outside the Twin Cities. Call us to join the conversation at 651-289-4488.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!