« Wasn't He On The Intel Committee Already? | Main | So Much For Negotiations With 'Insurgents' »
Mitch and I will be on the air at 1 pm CT for the Northern Alliance Radio Network. We'll be discussing the ISG report, Silvestre Reyes' appointment as House Intel chair, the new closed-door approach of Harry Reid, and much, much more. Be sure to tune into AM 1280 The Patriot or tap into their Internet stream. Join the conversation by calling us at 651-289-4488.
Also, if you haven't done so already, be sure to cast your votes for your favorite blogs in the 2006 Weblog Awards. I'm still in a big struggle for second place in the Best Conservative Blog category, so I can use all the help I can get. Don't forget to read one new blog each day in this contest!Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!