« Maliki Out? | Main | Connecting A Few Dots With The Flying Imams »
We spent this afternoon getting a little Christmas spirit with the Little Admiral. She took part in a church Christmas show, for which she had practiced the last two weeks. Grandpa took the video camera hoping to get some memories on tape, but the Little Admiral decided that she wanted to hide behind the other kids. I did manage to get a few cute shots; in this clip, she's singing "Away in a Manger":
I've been meaning to play around with YouTube for some other blogging projects; this was as good of an excuse as any other.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!