« Do We Need A Bigger Military? | Main | A Little Song, A Little Dance, National-Security Documents Down Your Pants »
Among the changes I've made over the last couple of days has been the addition of a Digg icon on each post. Digg is an aggregator of news articles and blog posts that allows Digg users to add articles and vote for them; the more votes, the higher up the rankings the articles go. CQ readers can help bring new readers to the site by clicking on the icons and casting votes for each blog post they deem worthy of a larger audience.
Also, don't forget the new Sphere widget. That's more for the readers than for the blog, as it will display a pop-up window that shows CQ posts related to the topic, and blog posts from other blogs that discuss the topic as well. I've found it a bit addictive, and I hope you find it helpful and entertaining. Sphere will be adding even more content after they've fine-tuned the filters, so keep clicking on it!Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!