« State Of The Union: Live Blog | Main | French Socialist Demands Quebec Sovereignty »
Last night, I premiered my latest Internet venture with Blog Talk Radio, CQ Radio. We started with a 90-minute show dissecting the State of the Union speech, and we had some great callers, including Amendment X, Sean Hackbarth, James Boyce from the Huffington Post, and our first caller, Jim from Nashville.
The entire 90-minute show is now available as a podcast at BTR, or you can play it as a stream from my sidebar just above the Blogads strips. We had a pretty good launch, with 140 live listeners and at least a dozen calls. Hopefully, we will be all set to go on Thursday evening for the regular 60-minute shows at 9 PM CT. Let me know what you think, and make sure to listen to our next show!
UPDATE: The show is now playing at AirCongress, Daniel Glover's excellent site.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!