« You Knew Darned Well I Was A Snake Before You Took Me In | Main | Getting Serious With Iran In Iraq »
Bill Ardolino of INDC Journal has completed his embed mission in Iraq, free-lancing as a contributor to the Examiner newspaper chain and blogging about his experiences. He plans a series of in-depth posts about his experiences and more reporting from the front when he gains his bearings. It will be a must-read site for the next few weeks.
However, Bill can use your help. I know that this cost him around ten times as much as his free-lancing brought in due to the expenses of the equipment and other needs that he incurred. He has made up about a third of the gap through donations, but he could use more help in covering his costs. If you haven't already done so, consider donating a few dollars to Bill's efforts through his PayPal/credit card link at the end of the post above.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!