« McCain Launches His Own Resolution | Main | Obama Can't Count On The Black Vote? »
It will be a light posting day today, as the hosting service for CQ had its share of problems overnight. Starting around 7:45 or so, Hosting Matters had a complete failure of some sort; the forums have no explanation, but all HM blogs went dark and didn't come back until about an hour ago or so.
Unfortunately, that pretty much killed the traffic to my Blog Talk Radio show last night. It's too bad -- I thought I had a better show this time than the last, but only got a few calls. Sean from The American Mind paid another visit as I mostly focused on the Senate resolutions wending their way through committee hearings. You can listen to the show as a podcast at the CQ Radio home page, and I hope you enjoy it. I'll be back next Thursday for another installment!
Addendum: It was apparently a line cut outside of HM's control. When those things happen, you have to just wait them out until the phone company gets the line fixed. As a call center manager for 15 years, I have an unfortunately long history of having to manage exactly these kinds of problems. My sympathies are with the excellent Hosting Matters team who had to deal with this.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!