Another Terrorist Attack On Bali?

It appears that Islamists have chosen the popular resort destination of Bali once again as a target for terrorist attacks. A series of explosions have left at least eight people dead, including tourists, in the Indonesian area:

Bombs exploded almost simultaneously Saturday in two tourist areas of the Indonesian resort island of Bali, killing at least eight people and wounding 13 others, police and hospital officials said.
The victims included foreign tourists.
The blasts at Jimbaran beach and a bustling outdoor shopping center in downtown Kuta “were clearly the work of terrorists,” police Maj. Gen. Ansyaad Mbai, a top Indonesian anti-terrorism official, told The Associated Press.

Other reports quote higher casualty figures, but none provide solid links yet. I will update as this becomes clearer. It also may not yet be over — some of these reports imply more than two attacks.
It has the earmarks of al-Qaeda operations, which usually pinpoint the primary economic infrastructure of a target. In the US, that meant NYC and the World Trade Center, an objective that they tried twice to destroy. The original Bali attacks in October 2002 resulted in the deaths of over 200 people, mainly Australian tourists. The mastermind behind the Jemaah Islamiyah group responsible for the first Bali bombings only received 30 months behind bars for his part in 202 murders, although the operational leader had already gotten a death sentence.
Once again, we see that the Islamofascists have bravely taken on unarmed civilians, including women and children, in order to further their political and religious goals — and that Muslims will once again suffer the brunt of the consequences of their actions, as Bali will lose even more of its luster as a tourist resort. Maybe this will get Indonesia to take people like Abu Bakar Bashir more seriously.
UPDATE: The BBC reports three bombs now, with nine dead.