« Digital Downloads To Rescue Music Industry? | Main | The Gloves Are Off »
Local blogger Flash from Centrisity is promoting a benefit for a friend, Ron Rice, who is struggling with esophageal cancer. The American Legion in Chanhassen will be hosting a spaghetti dinner, silent auction, and bake sale tonight from 4 - 9 pm. If you're in the area, be sure to drop by and give a hand. If you can't be there, perhaps you can reach out in other ways. Flash has the contact information you need to help.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!