« Blogs Bogging Down? | Main | Cheney Owns Up »
A few nuggets from friends and fellow bloggers ...
A reader tells La Shawn Barber how a black female should view the world. A white, male reader. And yes, Damien King uses the N-word in scolding La Shawn for hating blacks. Oh, the irony ...
Bruce Kesler has highlights of today's hearings on American corporations enabling Chinese efforts to censor the Internet. I wish I could have watched the debate myself, but alas I have to earn some cash ...
Speaking of hearings, Vi at QT Monster has the entire audio for today's Able Danger hearings. I've not had a chance to catch up to the latest efforts of Rep. Weldon, Col. Shaffer, and others to finally get the program's findings revealed to the public, but AJ Strata has done an excellent job in covering it this week. Be sure to check out his entire site...
More later ...Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!