« Strib idiots strike again | Main | Judge: Minnesota Internet phone company not bound by telecom regulations »
The fans in Boston must be happy with this -- the Red Sox just negated the Yankee's home-field advantage in this round of the playoffs. I'd love to see that Cubs-Red Sox series, and while the Cubs also lost their home-field advantage, at least they evened the series last night.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Yanks decked by knuckle sandwich in Game 1:
» It Is McPlenty, And It Is Happening from Residual Forces
Captain ‘Fresca’ Ed writes on the bizarre likelihood of the McCain - Pawlenty 2008 ticket, that I have dubbed the McPlenty ticket. Here’s his opening, go read the rest. Jim Geraghty looks at the dynamic between Senator and presidentia... [Read More]
Tracked on December 13, 2006 9:03 AM
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!