« Gun Control Fails Miserably in Great Britain | Main | You have got to be kidding me ... »
I don't know if I agree that the Middle East Road Map is the evil clone of this historical document -- the argument can be made -- but at least this is pretty darned funny, and well-written, too.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Return of the Road Map:
» Letters home from The Urban Farmhouse
Captain Ed has a Letter from Fallujah that you have to read. The whole thing. I am spending my weekend with friends who tend to divide the Americans in Iraq into two camps: "money-hungry soldiers of fortune" and "poor minority... [Read More]
Tracked on April 16, 2004 9:32 AM
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!