« Update on War Crimes Post | Main | Are German Men Really This Pathetic? »
In a surprise move, Senator Joe Lieberman and General Wesley Clark have declared their refusal to campaign in Iowa in order to protest Iowa's annexation of Central Asia.
Hint: The plural of "caucus" is "caucuses", in English anyway. The Caucasus is an area in Central Asia that include the Republic of Georgia, Azerbaijan, and Armenia. Perhaps the AP may have heard of it before. Or, perhaps not!
UPDATE: They changed the headline to read "Caucases", which now doesn't mean anything.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Lieberman, Clark to Skip Iowa Caucasus:
» Monday Clarkbot from Independents For Clark
The main buzz is about Clark and Lieberman's withdrawal from the Iowa caucuses. I believe that Clark could have done well if he had started at the same time as the other candidates. Lieberman did start at the same time,... [Read More]
Tracked on October 20, 2003 7:21 PM
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!