« Challenge, Chapter 8: The End, The Beginning | Main | The Cheese Stands Alone »
The Commissar has a crystal ball these days, and he's not afraid to use it, comrades. In this post, he's looking into Ted Rall's future commentary, and has translated the screams and grunts thusly:
Thank you for joining the ABB (Anybody But Bush) resistance forces. You have been issued an AK-47 rifle, rocket-propelled grenade launcher and an address where you can pick up supplies of bombs and remote-controlled mines. Please let your cell leader know if you require additional materiel for use against the Bushies.
I don't regret voting for Howard Dean in 2004. But Bush seized power again in 2004, 54% of the popular vote and 300 electoral votes notwithstanding.
Read the whole thing, or be prepared to explain to Glorious Revolutionary Political Apparatchiks why you have failed in this assignment. And Comrade Commissar, if you're checking me out in that crystal ball, I swear she never told me she was the General Secretary's daughter ...Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!