« Speaking of the Vikings ... | Main | It's Hard to be Humble »
And I turned out to be ...
AAAAAAUGH! The horror! The horror!
(But, hey Hindrocket, at least Mitch and I get the girls ...)Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference I'm So ... Embarrassed:
Tracked on December 29, 2003 12:35 PM
» I am like Saddam Hussein from Self-composed
After seeing some of the great bloggers, Mitch Berg, Powerline and the Captain do it, I endured a grueling battery of 47 questions in the leadership test, only to find out I am like Saddam Hussein?!?! What Famous Leader Are [Read More]
Tracked on December 29, 2003 2:03 PM
» Who Knew? from CALIFORNIA YANKEE
I had a good laugh over the unfortunate results some of my favorite bloggers achieved when they were silly enough to take SimilarMinds.com's personality test, "What Famous Leader Are You?" Power Line's Hindrocket and Self-composed's Eric turn out to be [Read More]
Tracked on December 29, 2003 4:17 PM
» Where's my Spiderhole? from Zygote-Design
The Cap'n took one of those online personality quizzes to determine what leader he was most like. Much to his horror, he has a bright future ahead of him "feeling your pain." Get used to biting your lip and dissecting... [Read More]
Tracked on December 29, 2003 4:44 PM
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!