« Electric Venom: 50 Ways To Leave Your Lover | Main | What If They Held a Primary and No One Came? »
The trouble with running a contest like this now-closed Caption Contest is that you just can't plan for the creativity of such an intelligent readership as I'm fortunate to have. Just before the comments closed on this contest, reader Jim Styczinski sent me the following separated-at-birth graphic. On the left is Pablo Picasso's "The Old Guitarist" and on the right ... well, Jim's title is below the graphic:
The Old Guitarist and The Botox Guitarist
This submission deserves a special Captain's Award! ... er, whatever the heck that would be. Thanks, Jim!Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!