« QandO Review of 9/11 Commission | Main | Shot In The Dark Back From The Darkness »
Last week, I mentioned that behind every good man was a good woman -- but this week, it looks like John Kerry may have the proverb reversed:
Sharpen your wits, maximize your Internet speed, and put your creative talents to use, and tell us what caption you think belongs with this picture (courtesy of DC from Brainstorming)! This week's guest judge: Jon from QandO, an excellent libertarian/economics blog that is on my daily-read list. The contest will remain open until Tuesday, March 30, at 6 pm CT, so be sure to enter early and enter often!
BUMP 3/27 -- Lots of creative entries so far ...
BUMP 3/29 -- After a day (mostly) off, I'm putting this back to the top ...
CLOSING 3/30 6:10 PM: It's going to the scorecards -- thanks for all your great entries!Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Captain's Caption Contest #5!:
Tracked on March 30, 2004 12:11 PM
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!