« California Health Department Asleep At The Switch | Main | Why I Hate The Radical Left »
Stephen at Friends of Saddam, your one-stop clearingblog for all things Oil-For-Food scandal-related, has created a new Excel file listing the 270 recipients of Saddam's kickbacks. It makes for a handy guide, sortable by country, name, or amount received. A second tab breaks everything out by country. If you need data for a post on UNSCAM, this Excel file certainly provides the detail you need.
Today, FoS also notes that Swiss criminal-law professor Mark Pieth has been selected as one of the independent experts to probe the OFF program. Pieth is an expert on money-laundering, a skill that will definitely figure into the probe, as a whole lot of money went a whole lot of places it shouldn't.
Don't forget to blogroll Friends of Saddam and check back frequently for updates. If you use a news aggregator like I do, use their XML feed to get up-to-the-hour notices of new posts.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!