« WMD Not Missing At All | Main | Captain's Caption Contest #7! »
Yeah, well, it's going around, so I thought I'd take the Hugh Hewitt challenge and find out which Bob Dylan song I am. Now I have the results, and I still don't know what this means:
|Which Bob Dylan song are you?|
Ballad of a Thin Man
|Click Here to Take This Quiz|
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.
I think I need to consult with Big Trunk at Power Line to find out why ...Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference I'm "Dark, Mysterious, and Introspective":
» Tangled Up in Blues from I love Jet Noise
I totally ripped this off from Captain Ed. I can't honestly say I'm a huge Dylan fan, but it amused me... Like you care what I scored (or the more sinister fact that apparently I'm a man trapped in a [Read More]
Tracked on April 27, 2004 10:25 PM
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!