« Insurgency Led By Saddam Remnants: Pentagon | Main | Whiskey »
The London Telegraph has uncovered new evidence as to why Al Franken is such an unpleasant little man:
Evidence that the life of Neanderthal man was short and probably nasty, is published today.
Short ... nasty ... Al! The Telegraph includes some convincing visual evidence as well:
Of course, the good news is that the Neanderthals eventually went away, which may be happening soon with Al, if Err America keeps going the way it has been ....Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Al Franken: Neanderthal Man:
» The Final Frontier in Affirmative Action from INDC Journal
One of the benefits of the MSN Messenger Welcome Page is access to gems like this article. Clocking in at a spritely 5'5", I didn't find this at all patronizing: And a few more plugs for shorter guys: They're easier... [Read More]
Tracked on April 29, 2004 9:09 AM
» Air America Idiot Update from LeatherPenguin Blog
I'm trying not to be too nasty to the individual members of the Air Idiot clown patrol, but that doesn't mean I won't skip over random snarkies like this when... [Read More]
Tracked on April 29, 2004 7:05 PM
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!