« Al Franken Calls For Voter Fraud To Elect Kerry | Main | Estonians To Build Nazi Memorial? »
The Commissar has long been known as the official cartographer of the Blogosphere, and regularly produces vivid active-link maps to navigate through the blog universe. He's created a new, Party-approved map of Kablogh that you must check out (or the KGBlog agents will get you, Comrades!):
The monuments of Kablogh, notably the now-empty House of Allah Mosque, have seen fierce fighting in recent weeks. The righteous Ri'ightes pray to the House of Allah mosque five times daily, hoping for the imminent return of its rightful occupant. Other Ri'ight strongholds include the LFG Embassy, the Captain's Quarter, the Canadian Embassy, and the Barking Moonbat Airport.
Be sure to report promptly to the Commissar, and check out all of the great spots on the map. Don't forget to visit the eerily quiet House of Allah while you're there.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference New Map at Politburo Diktat: Kablogh, Holy City of the Ri'ight:
Tracked on May 23, 2004 12:16 AM
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!