« IAEA Discovers Orders For Thousands Of Centrifuges: Reuters | Main | A Big NoKo Hello To Juneau »
The First Mate's doing a lot better today -- sitting up and doing a little walking, feeling much less pain, and the kidney continues to improve its function. Her creatinine (for you kidney wonks out there) has dropped to 1.5, and the kidney's output has continued increasing. Tomorrow the donor will go home, but the FM will probably stay until at least Sunday and most likely Monday.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!