« The New Upgrade: Why I Did It & How It Affects You | Main | Taking The Afternoon Off »
It's Friday, so it must be time for the Captain's Caption Contest! Out here in Minnesoooooota, the weather is terrific, the weekend's coming up, and the Northern Alliance Radio Network will be on the air tomorrow -- it's enough to make you dance in the aisles ...
Well, maybe that's the Safety Dance.
Anyway, put your best caption entries in the comments section -- NO e-mail, please! (E-mailed entries will be sealed in an empty French wine bottle and placed under the rear tires of Barbra Streisand's hybrid limousine.) The contest will remain open until 8 pm Sunday, June 27th*, at which point the comments will be closed and longtime reader MDatek will pick the winners.
Remember, enter as often as you want, no purchase necessary, winners need not be present to win, and bribes are freely accepted. Let the games begin!
* - Note that the contests will finish on the weekend from now on.
BUMP 6/26: Wow, what a bunch of great responses! Our guest judge will have to make some tough choices...
BUMP 6/27: Just a few hours left! Make sure you read the post below before submitting your comments. The screen will not necessarily update with your comment immediately, but it will display once I've approved it. ...
COMMENTS CLOSED: Going to the judges!Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Captain's Caption Contest #16!:
Tracked on June 26, 2004 10:19 AM
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!