« Ask A Question, Get An Answer | Main | It's Lonely In That Crowd On The Left »
The Admiral Emeritus sends me this question from the golf course regarding John Kerry's choice of running mate:
I just heard that Kerry has picked Edwards for his running mate. They were saying on the news that it would be John-John in the White House. I don't understand their thinking. We currently have several johns in the white house and they all function quite well. At least the current johns don't change directions when confronted by people from different parts of the country.
Although it would work pretty well as a campaign motto: "What this country needs is two Johns for every houshold".
And with that biting wit, its hard to understand why he isn't blogging himself ...Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference How Many Johns Do They Need, Anyway?:
Tracked on July 7, 2004 10:34 AM
» Flush the Johns in 2004 from G Blog
I was driving today and saw this (below). Wow, what a great display - it's perfect! Well, they should have put a scarecrow in there and labeled it "John Skerry." It was in front of a gun shop - they also had plenty of Bush+Cheney '04 and other Repu... [Read More]
Tracked on October 26, 2004 2:07 AM
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!