« Al Sharpton Fires Them Up | Main | Edwards Blinks -- A Lot »
Bob Graham has killed all the momentum that Al Sharpton provided with his emotional and raw attack speech on George Bush. His problem is part content and part delivery. He's almost as exciting as John Kerry, and that's no compliment.
First, he compared the first 1000 days of WWII to the War on Terror, saying we have not even established a beachhead. Perhaps that's because this isn't an amphibious war, Senator. We've managed to liberate 50 million people, though, something we couldn't claim in WWII until far later. Then he said that proposals to fix security holes still haven't been implemented 1,000 days after 9/11, but he failed to mention that the bipartisan commission insisted upon by the Democrats only delivered those recommendations last week.
I was going to live-blog his speech, but it's very hard to do that when I keep falling asleep. He's managed to stomp out all of the energy at Fleet Center. Why do they have this guy on in prime time?Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Bob Graham Cools Them Off:
Tracked on July 28, 2004 10:47 PM
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!