« In John Kerry's (Fictional) Naval Tradition | Main | France Behind Forged Niger Documentation »
It's Friday, so it must be time for another Captain's Caption Contest! The contest has been a long-running feaure on CQ now, but not as long-running as this presidential campaign has been. Of course, some people got off to a quicker start than others. Here's one who looks like he missed the starter's gun and has some distance to make up:
Guest judging the contest this week will be Gerry from Daly Thoughts, a terrific blog. As always, put your best caption entries in the comments section -- NO e-mail, please! (E-mailed entries will be scanned the Abilene Kinko's, faxed to CBS News, and used to slander Harold Stassen.) The contest will remain open until 6 PM Sunday, September 19th, at which point the comments will be closed and Gerry will pick the winners.
Let the games begin!
BUMP 9/18: Hey, don't forget to tune us in on the Northern Alliance Radio Network, which starts at noon CT ...Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Caption Contest #27: Final Sprint Edition:
Tracked on September 17, 2004 2:07 PM
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!