« The Faux Candidate | Main | Urban Legends Come Alive In Kerryland »
John Kerry once again demonstrates his decisive nature. Responding to accusations that his vote authorize the invasion of Iraq and his recent position that it was "the wrong war in the wrong place at the wrong time" are inconsistent, Kerry explains:
"The vote for authorization is interpreted by a lot of people as a vote to go to war," Mr. Kerry said. "It wasn't a vote to go that day. It was a vote to go through the process of going to the U.N., building the allies and then making a judgment of whether we had to go...."
Welcome to John Kerry version 70.2!Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference A vote for war isn't a vote for war:
Tracked on September 22, 2004 3:46 PM
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!