« Lipscomb: Kerry Wrote After-Action Report For Bronze Star | Main | Italians Pay Million-Dollar Ransom For Islam Converts? »
I just heard back from Laura at Six Apart about the Typekey frustrations:
You recently reported problems logging in with TypeKey on some weblogs and sites. Our technicians have made some changes on our servers. Their testing suggests that these changes have resolved the login problems. We would appreciate it if you could do some testing as well to see if you continue to experience the problems.
If you do, please contact us again with the following information:
1) What exactly happens when you attempt to sign in with TypeKey to post a comment?
2) What browser and operating system are you using?
Six Apart, Ltd
I tried this earlier tonight and it appears to be working properly. Feel free to test on this post to check it out.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!