« Tri-State Women Object To John Kerry | Main | Captain's Caption Contest #32: Keeping Your Eye On The Ball Edition »
The new Bush campaign ad is excellent. Other blogs have compared it to President Reagan's famous bear ad, which powerfully expressed the theme of his 1984 campaign. I think the Bush ad is just as good, perhaps even better. You can watch both thanks at the Daily Recycler and decide for yourself.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Campaign ads, wolves, and bears, oh my!:
» Sharks and Wolves, Eagles and Ostriches from The Key Monk
I don't think that 1984 nostalgia will work because too few people will remember it, especially not voters aged 18-37 who couldn't vote in '84. And I agree with Jonah Goldberg that sharks in the water ([but] without lasers) would have been better than ... [Read More]
Tracked on October 23, 2004 3:24 PM
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Shot In The Dark
Northern Alliance Radio Network
Northern Alliance Live Streaming!
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
Design & Skinning by:
m2 web studios
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!