« Blog Notes, E-Day Minus 4 | Main | Harkin Embarasses Iowa »
I can't find any other explanation for John Kerry's primal-scream campaigning in Orlando this afternoon except for desperation as the election blessedly winds down to its final hours. Reuters reports that Kerry went "off script" and told America that anyone not voting for him must be unconscious:
Kerry also blasted Bush on the economy, taxes, jobs and health care, saying the Republican incumbent had "walked away from the basic bargain" that Americans who worked hard should have the chance to get ahead and chosen his powerful friends over the middle class.
"Wake up America, wake up. ... You have a choice," he said. "This election is a choice between four more years of tax giveaways for millionaires along with a higher tax burden on the middle class."
Somehow I think that telling people they're asleep is not the best way to make them like you.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference John Kerry Gets Desperate:
» BUSH CANNOT PROTECT YOU from Stones Cry Out
Osama is threating America and Kerry tells to America to wake up about taxes. America is awake Senator. America is wide awake now and we are listening to our President. Perhaps you should be as well. [Read More]
Tracked on October 29, 2004 3:33 PM
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!