« Big Trunk Joins Us | Main | Florida Coming Into Focus »
The AP has updated its election map, and has put the following states in the Bush-leaning column:
Wisconsin - Bush 56-43 (9% reporting)
Michigan - Bush 55-43 (5%)
Ohio - Bush 52-47 (24%)
Colorado - Bush 56-43 (5%)
Washington - No data reporting?
Presumably, the AP has some exit polling for Washington that supports that decision, but that would be an unexpected and stunning result...Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference AP Announces Significant Bush Leaners:
Tracked on November 2, 2004 9:48 PM
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!