« Whither Ohio? | Main | Nevada Starts To Swing Towards Bush »
I'm going to beat the major news outlets on this one -- as I predicted, Iowa has swung back solidly towards Bush, who now has a 12,000-vote lead with 94% of the precincts counted in our neighbor to the south. I think that we can safely say that Iowa is now in the Bush column, and adding in New Mexico, that gives Bush 281 electoral votes.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Iowa Goes Bush:
» George W Bush win in the USA! from The Blog Hill
...It looks as if they have gained in the house and senate, and just like I said back after the UNSC lie made headlines: ... THE MEDIA BIAS IS EVIDENT JUST LIKE IT WAS IN AUSTRALIA! The media slant was just as evident in this campaign as the... [Read More]
Tracked on November 3, 2004 1:25 AM
» Iowa For Bush? New Mexico Next? from rightpundit.com
Captain Ed at Captain's Quarters is calling Iowa for Bush, given the lead in raw votes and the few votes left to be cast. He also includes New Mexico to bring Bush to 281. I have to agree on both states. [Read More]
Tracked on November 3, 2004 1:29 AM
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!