« Provisional Ballots And The Election | Main | Kerry concedes! »
So much for the Guardian's Operation Clark County:
Bush -- 34,444 (50.96%)
Kerry -- 32,824 (48.56%)
As the Professor would say ... Heh.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference The Guardian Strikes Out:
» The Day After from Conservative Revolution
Oh God, so much to talk about. 1.Youth vote? Youth vote? We don't have no stinkin' youth vote. Puff Daddy is going to be one pissed off negro. 2.How agonizing is it that John Kerry's favorite song is "No Surrender"? 3.Powerline has some quic... [Read More]
Tracked on November 3, 2004 8:45 AM
Tracked on November 3, 2004 11:34 AM
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!