« Domestic Terrorism? | Main | Hell No, I Won't Go »
The French news agency AFP reports that Egyptian ruler Hosni Mubarak has announced a comprehensive peace agreement for the Israeli-Palestinian conflict has been achieved -- and then clammed up:
"An important understanding, that could constitute an agreement in principle, has been reached by Egypt, Israel, the Palestinians and the significant international parties -- the United States and the European Union -- on a comprehensive solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict," the official news agency MENA quoted senior Egyptian sources as saying Tuesday.
No other information was included in the announcement. We'll be sure to keep our eyes on this situation as it develops. If this turns out to be substantial, the Northern Alliance will cover it as we sub for Hugh Hewitt tonight at 5 pm CT. Be sure to tune us in.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Egypt Announces Peace In The Middle East (Film At 11?):
» Peace in the Middle East? from The Counterpoint
Drudge links this report from Haaretz (Egyptian media) that is saying there is a tentative agreement between Israelis and Palestinians on a peace plan... [Read More]
Tracked on December 7, 2004 1:18 PM
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!