« Did Abu Marwan Talk? | Main | Patterico Reviews The 2004 Performance Of The LA Times »
Michelle Malkin and Stefan Sharansky cover some highly irregular developments in the Washington governor's race recounts -- so much so that the Seattle Times even credits Stefan with rattling Christine Gregoire's credibility. Be sure to read up on the shenanigans that explains why extended recounts can never yield credible results.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference More Washington Follies:
» Ukraine County No More from Small Town Veteran
(Click here and work back for some background.) Stefan Sharkansky sums it up nicely: Ukraine County No More You may have noticed that I've stopped calling King County [Read More]
Tracked on December 31, 2004 2:44 PM
» And supposedly nothing can be done... from The Anchoress
The Republican Candidate won in the first vote. The Republican Candidate won the recounted vote, albeit by a margin of 42 votes. By all rights, it should have ended there. Then the Democrats "found" more votes. Not a lot, just "enuf." [Read More]
Tracked on January 1, 2005 10:15 AM
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!