« Senate GOP Agenda Missing Illegal Immigration And Gay Marriage | Main | A Preview Of The Insurgency's Plan To Disrupt Elections »
The AMPAS announced the Oscar nominations this morning, and ironically enough, neither film championed by the right and left got nominated for Best Picture. The Passion of the Christ wound up with three nominations, for best score, cinematography, and make-up. Fahrenheit 9/11 got nada, spurned by the Academy after Michael Moore deliberately held the film out of the feature-length documentary category.
Who knew the Academy was so balanced in their approach?Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Who Knew The Oscars Were More Balanced Than The Media?:
Tracked on January 25, 2005 7:21 PM
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!