« "Election Is What I Am Need" | Main | More Details On Election Attacks »
Fox News now reports that Mosul voters have gotten over their initial trepidation and have built to a crowd at the polling station they are televising through a videophone. Fox also reports a few mortar attacks that hasn't seemed to dampen the enthusiasm. The polling station in Mosul bustled with activity behind the reporter (didn't catch his name), who reports that after the Iraqi soldiers broke the ice by casting their own votes, the neighborhoods have begun to join them.
I don't know why, but the wire services have been rather quiet so far. Or perhaps I do know why.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!