« BBC Reports High Turnout Except In Former Terror Strongholds | Main | The Seventy-Two Percent Solution »
Thousands of people are now walking a 13-mile stretch between Abu Ghraib and Gazaliyah to cast votes in the elections, military sources tell Fox News. The mass march has been caught by unmanned drones, and Fox says they will soon have pictures of the subtle demonstration of the Iraqi desire for liberty.
More as it develops. Fox also reports long lines in most polling stations, with some even calling for more ballot materials as they run out of ballots faster than they anticipated.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference The 21K Walk To Freedom:
Tracked on January 30, 2005 2:19 AM
» Iraq's Historic Vote Begins (Live Blogging) from Vista On Current Events
As long as I can hold out tonight, I am going to try to do a little live blogging the Iraqi historical Elections. I have one TV on FOX and the other on CNN.
Tracked on January 30, 2005 2:28 AM
» "This is a whole new day" from sisu
Iraqi woman in Mosul proudly displays her proof-of-having-voted ink-stained finger, symbol of a new birth of freedom in the Middle East (FOXNews photo) [Read More]
Tracked on January 30, 2005 5:22 AM
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!