« Gray Lady Acknowledges Victory | Main | John Kerry's Tone Deafness Continues »
I wrote earlier about watching how the Iraqis openly defied the terrorists by walking so casually and forcefully to the polls inspired me. Rich at the excellent milblog Beef Always Wins had a chance to take some pictures while circling Baghdad in his helicopter, and he tells me that those prove the point. Here's one that I've hosted, but I encourage you to check out the rest at Rich's:
UPDATE: You should definitely read this Radioblogger entry about Iraqis voting in Lake Forest, CA, at the old El Toro MCAS. Hugh Hewitt broadcast live there on Friday and Duane has some terrific pictures posted, along with some great stories.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Seeing Is Believing:
» The Courage to Cast a Ballot from The Dakota Pundit
I am astounded at the huge success of Iraq's first free election in 50 years. Delighted, but astounded still. I held my breath when I turned on the TV this morning, fully expecting to hear news of car bombs, and [Read More]
Tracked on January 30, 2005 1:50 PM
Tracked on January 30, 2005 11:40 PM
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!