« NYT: What Drove The Eason's Fables Blogswarm? | Main | Hospiblogging, Part 3: The Adventure Begins »
Short update: First Mate is feeling fine, and all indications are that she's healthy enough for the surgery. They will most likely do the transplant tomorrow, not tonight, as it's getting kind of late now (11:28 PM CT). Look for an update early tomorrow morning. I will spend the night here at the hospital, if I can get a bed or recliner in which to sleep.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Hospiblogging, Part 2:
» http://whatattitudeproblem.blogs.com/home/2005/02/the_captain_rep.html from What Attitude Problem?
The Captain reports that the First Mate is feeling fine and is scheduled for her transplant this morning -- Valentine's Day. Also, please remember the Anchoress and her family, as well. Today marks the one month anniversary of the loss [Read More]
Tracked on February 14, 2005 7:27 AM
» Our prayers for the "First Mate" from Kentucky Packrat
Over at The Captain's Quarters, Captain Ed is staying with his wife Marcia while she waits to receive a pancreas transplant. Ed, please know that our prayers are with the two of you. [Read More]
Tracked on February 14, 2005 9:17 AM
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!