« Michael Jackson Gets Close To Children Again | Main | UN Oil Inspector Took Bribe, Came Cheap »
I'm at the hospital today and plan to stick around here most of the day, as the First Mate is much more alert -- and more uncomfortable as a result. She's sitting up in a chair right now, reminding me to keep all of you updated on her progress, in fact. (Now you know the real reason I blog -- she makes me do it.) Marcia wants to get the digestive system working again so they can take out the stomach tube they have in for her medications. The best way to do that is to get up and move around, and she's about to walk about a bit for the first time.
More later!Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Hospiblogging, Day 3: Up And About:
» First Mate looks to be Ship-Shape! from The Anchoress
Good to read even BETTER news: Amazingly, Mrs. Captain Ed is sitting up and starting to move around! Isn't this astonishing? Major transplant surgery and 48 hours later, shes sitting up and taking some steps. I never cease to marvel at what Western M... [Read More]
Tracked on February 16, 2005 12:03 PM
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!