« Lebanon Rejoices In Freedom, Hezbollah Cowers | Main | Did Terri Ever Receive A Fair Examination? »
I'm watching South Park on the Comedy Channel right now, and Cartman is fighting an infestation of hippies in the town. They've convinced Stan, Kyle, and Kenny to hate corporate America and the "little Eichmanns" of capitalism. Guess where they go to college?
This is a laugh riot ...
UPDATE: Well, you should catch the rerun later tonight. They don't take on Ward Churchill, but it's still pretty damned funny.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference South Park Takes On UCB Hippies:
» More Evidence that "South Park" is the Most Intell from Steady Earl's Rant
Tonight's South Park took on the hippies and anti-capitalist, anti-corporate dope-smoking morons. [Read More]
Tracked on March 16, 2005 10:11 PM
» South Park: The Hippie Episode from Another Rovian Conspiracy - St Wendeler
Hippies descend on south park for a music festival and Eric Cartman has to save the day (a la Armageddon). When Stan's parent reminisce about their time at Woodstock, I almost threw up I was laughing so hard. The writers take jibes at hippies for ... [Read More]
Tracked on March 17, 2005 3:23 PM
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!