« Northern Alliance Radio Today | Main | Palestinian Amnesty Backfires, MPs On The Run »
John Kerry promised to sign off on his form SF-180 on Meet the Press 11 weeks ago, and he has yet to do so. CQ reader Drew Johnson whipped up his own political cartoon for his friends explaining Kerry's reticence, and he shared it with me tonight. He gave me permission to share it with my friends:
I'd say the position of the nozzle indicates what it holds back ...Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference 76 Days And Counting:
Tracked on April 17, 2005 8:00 AM
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!