« Liberal Editor Supports Janice Rogers Brown | Main | CQ Gets Mention At BlogNashville »
I want to wish all CQ readers a happy Mother's Day, and hope you all have a chance to either be with your mothers or your children on a beautiful Sunday in May. I'll be taking the First Mate out with our son and daughter-in-law to brunch at Khoury's, a local favorite with a delicious brunch every Sunday. The local staff has started to recognize us, in fact. We'll get our Little Admiral fix as well as a big midday meal.
Since my mother will celebrate Mother's Day with my sister in Southern California -- I sent flowers on Friday -- I figured I'd post a Mother's Day greeting today. She occasionally comments here as Vayapaso, and here she is with a somewhat disreputable local radio-show host whose name escapes me at the moment:
Happy Mother's Day, Mom. Stay away from those book-signings, though.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!