« Dafydd: Who's Your Daddy? | Main | A Note About E-Mails »
According to this, I'm Jean-Luc Picard.
I'm not sure what any of this means; but there's a free meal in here somewhere, and I'm going to find it.
UPDATE: I'm married to Yoda. Hm... maybe that should be "Yodette."Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Dafydd: WHO are YOU?:
» "The things you conceive are out of this world? from sisu
Jean-Luc Picard: An accomplished diplomat who can virtually do no wrong, you sometimes know it is best to rely on the council of others while holding the reins, says the Which Fantasy/SicFi Character Are You? re our fantasy/scifi character [Read More]
Tracked on July 16, 2005 7:35 AM
» Harry Potter? Why Do I Have To Be Harry Potter? from Hard Starboard
Since everybody else in the blogosphere seems to be taking the "Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?" survey, I went ahead and took my cuts. While Brother Hinderaker and Double-H were both rated as Yodas and CQ's Daffydd gets to be Jean-Luc Pica... [Read More]
Tracked on July 17, 2005 3:19 PM
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!