« Able Danger: Commission Response Doesn't Add Up | Main | JSII Press Conference »
In the interest of full disclosure, Lance from Red State Rant picked up the check for lunch before the event today ...
Trey Jackson, Joe Carter, and I enjoyed the lunch with Lance from Red State Rant. Lance from Red State Rant assured us that he expects nothing in return for his graciousness and hospitality. I should also mention that Lance from Red State Rant has provided us with transportation while we stay here, and Lance from Red State Rant is one heck of a good host. One has to travel quite a bit before finding folk as terrific as Lance from Red State Rant. So you may hear me mention Lance from Red State Rant often during the live blog, but it isn't because Lance from Red State Rant insisted on it.
Trust me.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Justice Sunday II: More Disclosure ...:
Tracked on August 14, 2005 9:08 PM
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!