« Democrats Deny Open Government To American Electorate | Main | Gomery Report, Or Liberals Run Wild! »
The First Mate is at home, resting comfortably after her bout with pneumonia. She's still hacking and coughing, but her meds should take care of that over the next couple of weeks. She has had an ongoing problem with lung infections since the pancreas transplant, as I mentioned earlier, and they want to do a study on the cultures they've collected to see if they can determine how to get her past them.
She says to tell you all hello, and thank all of you for the prayers.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference First Mate Update, Day 5: Home Sweet Home:
» Random Thoughts from Ordinary Everyday Christian
On Captain Ed's First Mate - Welcome home and get well wishes to The First Mate over at Captain's Quarters. She's recovering from a bout with pneumonia, and I think we're all glad to see that the score is First Mate 1, Pneumonia 0. [Read More]
Tracked on November 2, 2005 1:01 AM
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!